settlement : max commercial contracts

Have a question you can't find the answer for anywhere else ? Place it here and the community and staff will try to answer it best we can.
Rotor

settlement : max commercial contracts

Post by Rotor »

My settlement is at 0 max commercial contracts (with 0 active) when I researched to the max (3) What can I do ?
MarcSp

Re: settlement : max commercial contracts

Post by MarcSp »

Difficult to tell right now.
In your sett (New Syrtis, level 4) from the main sett window, go into the white RESEARCH button
and, if I understand correctly, your "Commercial Contracts" line should be showing Current Level 3 and Max 3.

Then from the main sett window again, on the bottom icon bar, click the "Commercial Contracts" icon,
looks like a person in front of a bar graph. You should see Settlement Contracts (Active:0) and
Current Max Contracts (?). Whats that ? value? It should be 3 or higher.

If so, then try accepting one of the store contracts from the list down that page.
If that ? value is 0, then contact staff on discord, or possibly send in a bug ticket to have a dev look
at your sett. Someone needs to look at your sett setup in greater detail than a player can see.

Also: silly question but: do you have sufficient funds in your Settlement Credits to pay for a store?
If not enough credits I think the accept button gets grayed out?
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

From the Bug Report Response :

You were correct it was the Morale drop that affected your Set, once it hits a certain point all the stores are closed and your counters reset. This is in prep for a set being wrapped up. Makes sure that others visiting your set realise it's on its way out.

However, as you have proved, you CAN come back from the edge. Normally it's finances or lack there of that do in a settlement, always keep as much on hand in your set as you can afford, for the rainy day when you stop playing for a while.

Sets are deployed with 2 spare Contracts and you have researched to level 3, so I have set your contracts to Five. You should be good now.

Coop

P.S Any issues, come hit me up in a DM in Chat. Fastest way to grab my attention.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Rotor

Post by Rotor »

Thanks! It worked ok.