Where cand I buy shield EBKs?

Have a question you can't find the answer for anywhere else ? Place it here and the community and staff will try to answer it best we can.
Azrael van Siele

Where cand I buy shield EBKs?

Post by Azrael van Siele »

Hi! Just a question..where can I buy EBKs? All kinds, but specially the shield ones. Thanks!
MarcSp

Re: Where cand I buy shield EBKs?

Post by MarcSp »

Theres three/four emporiums selling shield EBKs.
Go to the upper-left Game Info tab -> View Galactic Emporium, sort by item and scroll down.
There are stores in Palham and San Gallen selling them.

I suspect most players just craft their own, the resources are cheap and easy to obtain,
and the schematics are inexpensive. (at least the level1-4 ones).
Crafting your own is cheaper in the long run.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

If you have not already done her chain of missions, go speak to Jerry Cooper on New Orion back in the starter system Feris.

She teaches you how to build EBKS (all three types) She also GIVES you the basic Schematics AND enough resources to build a batch. Using the give a man a fishing rod and he can feed himself approach :)

If after getting the schematics and learning the process, you don't have the desired resources, simply place a few G.B.M contracts to acquire them off players with those basic resources to spare.

Or come in to Chat and ask if anyone has any to spare, I know plenty of players who can't move in their ships due to the piles of EBK's :) Whoo I bet would be happy to shift some. :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Also as a follow on, I noted (looking in the Staff Portal) Your level 17, congrats!

But I noticed you have not claimed either the Level Five Rewards or the Level 10 rewards. On the main screen, the bottom left-hand pull out tab titled 'View Guides' pull that out and look near the bottom for 'Level 5 & 10 Rewards'. Visit that screen, there are a bunch of excellent rewards you are missing out on, including a whole set of Extractors which you can use to start collecting your own resources on Planets with Resources Service's.

Cops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!