settlement installation for crafting

Have a question you can't find the answer for anywhere else ? Place it here and the community and staff will try to answer it best we can.
Rotor

settlement installation for crafting

Post by Rotor »

Ok I give up.What is needed to be able to craft schematics in a settlement, please?
MarcSp

Re: settlement installation for crafting

Post by MarcSp »

You need to be docked at a promenade/settlement that has a manufacturing facility ( the building icon in the upper right icon bar).
You need to OWN the schematic, plus all sub-schematics (these are called modules).
You need to have enough PRODUCTION and MANUFACTURING skill to build the schematic.
You need to have adequate resources available in the local Comm Store for the build.

Are you getting any specific error message (or anything "redded" out) which might indicate the issue.
And jump into the discord chat, you can get immediate one-on-one help there.
Rotor

Post by Rotor »

Ooops, I want to craft in a settlement that I own. What I want to know is what is needed for the settlement to have a manufacturing facility. Sorry for being so unclear!
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

You need to add a Settlement Production Center building. Need to be sett level 4.
Purchasable from the JR Galactic store. Be careful when adding it, it is NOT removable
but can be relocated into the sett business bunker at level 6 I believe.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Double festive pack for some excellent support there!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!