Passenger ECO - Module EM1/2 with crystal

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
FishON

Passenger ECO - Module EM1/2 with crystal

Post by FishON »

Does anyone know the actual stat of a Passenger ECO - Module EM1 +P3, Passenger ECO - Module EM2 +S3/+P3?

not really sure if this is possible in crafting, since never saw one in-game.
Fish, like people are caught by their mouths.
pikolinianita

Re: Passenger ECO - Module EM1/2 with crystal

Post by pikolinianita »

you cannot increase capacity of pass cabin. best you can do is lower level requirement.
FishON

Post by FishON »

how about skill requirement of Passenger ECO - Module EM2 can it be lowered using crystal?
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

If I remember correctly, lowering the skill only reduces the skill by -2 points per crystal. There is a chance that the -6 skill points required may be just enough to let you equip it, but it is otherwise a waste of crystals. (I have an EM3 + S3, and the skill was reduced from 200 to 194.)

Similarly, I think lowering the captain level only reduces the level requirement by -1 per crystal. This is potentially useful for the higher level cabins.

Energy reduction is far more useful. Again, if memory serves, it lowers power requirement by -50 per crystal.
FishON

Post by FishON »

That clarify things up for me thanks for your input guys.
Hunbaba

Post by Hunbaba »

Just wanted to add that crystals dont always lower/add by same value. There are always some exceptions.
FishON

Post by FishON »

I noticed that too on QE1 and QE2, with a +P3 their increments are different. In crating are you able to see the stats before the crafting of items with crystals. I just want to know the exact skill requirements reduced of a EM2 +S3. I hope that someone can enlighten me on this one.
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

Like I mentioned above, on the EM3 it only reduced the skill by -6, so I think that -6 is your best-case scenario. (And, it's still sitting in my cargo hold, so that's not a guess.)

If you can cover the Food Goods, Fresh Foods, and crystals, I'd be happy to make one for you, but I would advise you to keep your expectations low.
FishON

Post by FishON »

I guess my best bet now is to make one. I believe you Akkamaddi about your EM3 is -6, but my concern is about Hunbaba's comment above, because I have a QE1+P3 that is given an additional 15 cargo boost and QE2+P3 that is given a additional 30 cargo boost. This made me think that an EM2+S3 might only be at -3.

Time to collect the items in making a EM2+S3. Thanks, for all your advice and Happy Halloween!
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

Passenger ECO - Module EM2 +S3 Device 1 94 3 25 1700

Skill of 94.