AI Invasion Status page link

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

AI Invasion Status page link

Post by Pablem »

I will apologize if this was raised before the forum crash and shot down, but I thought it was to be included in the new format upgrade.

The AI Invasion stats page http://core-exiles.com/.../ai_status_page.php is a standalone page and a I cannot find any links to it from any of the standard places one would expect to look.

Could it either be added either
1-to the Core Exiles Stats Portal
2-or included as a link in the upper left tabset (Game Info).
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
Coops
Site Admin

Re: AI Invasion Status page link

Post by Coops »

Valid Point - Added to my 'todo list' will find a location and update when done.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

btw, do we have RAID status page or Alien Derelict Status page? At least RAIDs list somewhere would be useful
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

pikolinianita wrote:btw, do we have RAID status page or Alien Derelict Status page? At least RAIDs list somewhere would be useful
LOL - Nice try :)

No. You have to find the RAID's and Derelicts, we removed them from the Locator for a good reason ;) You'll have to use the player network or just hard work to locate them. As there are now 900% more of them out there it shouldn't be 'that hard'.

There have been 32 Derelicts cleared since the Facelift and Six Raids killed, Seven with current Battle Damage.

The Derelicts can appear in any 'uncovered system' up to ten at any one time and the Raids in Any Galaxy baring the Expanse. Again up to Ten at any one time.

A page displaying these would make life FAR to easy for those of you kitted out for the explicit purpose of killing and stripping these. You at need to do a little leg work :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Pablem wrote:I will apologize if this was raised before the forum crash and shot down, but I thought it was to be included in the new format upgrade.

The AI Invasion stats page http://core-exiles.com/.../ai_status_page.php is a standalone page and a I cannot find any links to it from any of the standard places one would expect to look.
Has been added as a link in the left bottom Tab. This link opens in a new window. It is likely that this 'page' way come 'in game' in the future as we begin battles with both ground and space based A.I. This remains to be seem but the page will grow as more data becomes available.

Coops
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

BIG thumbs up :!:
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Thanks Coops!