Passenger big bucks

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Morgyrum

Passenger big bucks

Post by Morgyrum »

Wow I just got my passenger cabin and it's great!!!! Hauling 3 passengers and a cargo ...I'm raking in the bucks now... Saving for a new ship so I can haul more and more!!! I love this game. Thanks to everyone who have helped me along my way.

Capt Morgyrum of the Free Trader. BULLDOG...
pikolinianita

Re: Passenger big bucks

Post by pikolinianita »

Pass gives really nice income :). Remember that there are player made ECO Passanges Cabin, better than regular ones. you can even put crystals into them, to lower level requirement a little :)
Morgyrum

Post by Morgyrum »

Cool.. Thanks for the info, I will look into that. Maybe install that pizza oven for the passengers.
Zoorland

Post by Zoorland »

Pizza oven? I know who I'm chartering when I take that vacation. :D
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

Please dont forget to install a Rexx Royal Love Suite with Heart-Shaped Bed, Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi, Mirrors on the walls and ceiling, disco ball, lasers, BOSE audio with Xtra Bass, and fog machine
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

Rexx Shredd wrote:Please dont forget to install a Rexx Royal Love Suite with Heart-Shaped Bed, Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi, Mirrors on the walls and ceiling, disco ball, lasers, BOSE audio with Xtra Bass, and fog machine
Coops, by all that is Good and Righteous in the Universe, this must be a new passenger pod in a future update. :shock:

EDIT: And you must break your rule and add sound to the game. Equipping the pod must play a wakka-cha-wakka soundtrack.
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Akkamaddi wrote:
Rexx Shredd wrote:Please dont forget to install a Rexx Royal Love Suite with Heart-Shaped Bed, Heart-Shaped Jacuzzi, Mirrors on the walls and ceiling, disco ball, lasers, BOSE audio with Xtra Bass, and fog machine
Coops, by all that is Good and Righteous in the Universe, this must be a new passenger pod in a future update. :shock:

EDIT: And you must break your rule and add sound to the game. Equipping the pod must play a wakka-cha-wakka soundtrack.
Definitely!
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

:shock:

... slow clap ...
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

Akkamaddi wrote::shock:

... slow clap ...
Is there an isolation pod for people who have that? ;)
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Akkamaddi
CE Official Supporter

Post by Akkamaddi »

von Wolfenbitten wrote:
Akkamaddi wrote::shock:

... slow clap ...
Is there an isolation pod for people who have that? ;)
Ironically fitting comment. :lol: