Core Exiles Library unveiled

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

Core Exiles Library unveiled

Post by Gus Givens »

by Mike Fingal on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:05 am

HI viewers, I'm Mike Fingal, bringing you all the news from around the galaxies right here, right now. Shortly we will be bringing you all the news from the Tri-galaxy Cup and the preparations for this years event. But first, we sent our roving reporter Bex Gregory to Feris as technicians put the final touches to the long awaited Core-Exiles Wikipedia database.

Thanks Mike. Hi viewers, I'm here in the wonderful Feris archives with Chief Librarian Ursula Loust, who, with the help of the diligent staff here, has begun the impressive work of cataloguing everything that happens in and around the Core-Exile galaxies. May I begin Ursula by congratulating you and your team on this historic achievement.

Thanks Bex. Its taken a lot of work to get this up and running but unfortunately we can't rest on our laurels as there is just so much stuff and information out there that desperately needs collating, reviewing and updating.
So this is the first stage of a much bigger project?

Indeed it is Bex. We have auditors, explorers and researchers working day and night all over the galaxies trying to obtain as much information as possible so that we will eventually have a comprehensive record of everything that goes on in our universe.

Is there anything that the general public can do to help you in your work?

Oh yes Bex. If there is anybody out there with some information that we might have missed, then by all means log onto our database and add it, we are constantly on the lookout for any relevant information we can find.

Well good luck with the database Ursula, and if anybody has any information they would like to add then go to http://docs.core-exiles.co.uk and help shine some light into the darkest recesses of the Core-Exile universe. Back to you Mike.

Thanks Bex. And now over to Ayrkuhl Platini who is talking to some of the competitors readying themselves for the big race.