Asuras - Furnace, Blake

A place for Settlement owners and soon to be owners to discuss Settlements. - Love them or Hate them they are a central part of Core-Exiles.
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Asuras - Furnace, Blake

Post by jcheung »

Situated right over a NEI anchor point, this settlement offers several minor services for your use. There is a fuel depot and festive center nearby, and a GBM one sector over.
  • Wesbec - Have to start off with this one, it's the only one on Doshnaa VI. (you can top off at the Ashar next door)
  • Manufacturing facilities - Feel free to drop by and... craft! Well, I might be the only one that actually does that, but that's just fine by me. (engineering station once again next door)
  • Gleso Industries - Currently has 9 slots, if you would like to use it, I would happily evacuate my factories. Fees are 100.
  • Boris Barter Store - Come on by, make sure you keep those Ribblez under control!
  • CSTS - For your resource evacuation needs! :lol:
Open to suggestions for additions!
There is also the occasional wesbec refund where I'll go crazy and kick back the profits you earned me for a week or two. :geek:

sett bio:
Once, Asuras (or M7R-227) was the name of a research outpost, host to an experiment... an Artificially Intelligent Weapon. The experiment was deemed a failure and the creators attempted to annihilate the result.
Fortunately (or unfortunately) parts of the project survived. Over the next 10,000 years, their numbers grew, and they covered the planet with starships. It's too bad their planet was targeted and destroyed, along with 99.998% of their population.

The survivors passed their legacy onto this settlement, and after a few years, vanished into the stars. The settlement reopened Jan 22nd 01:52 am, and is in the process of refitting and repairing the shipyards.

Is it possible that, perhaps these AIWs are related to the AI invasion's cause? An attack of revenge.