Planet Uncovered

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

Planet Uncovered

Post by Gus Givens »

by Mike Fingal on Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:30 am

hi viewers, I'm Mike Fingal bringing you all the news from around the galaxies right here, right now. Shortly we will be bringing you all the news from the Annual Shipbuilders Meeting, but first, after a couple of weeks of searching we finally managed to catch up with Captain Winger, explorer extraordinaire. Over to Bex Gregory, somewhere in the uncharted realms of the galaxy.

Thanks Mike. Yes viewers, I've finally caught up with the elusive Captain Winger and managed to secure an interview with this intrepid explorer. Captain Winger, you are the first person to fully explore an uncharted planet, how hard was it?

Hi Bex, it has been a long hard drag to finally cover every inch of the unexplored planet. The months of preparation, the 1,000s of exploration kits, hand crafted myself, fighting tooth and nail for that elusive plasteel ORSA site, it was a long hard slog.

And did you encounter many difficulties completing this momentous task?

I have lost count of the number of 'accidents' that have befallen me since I started exploring, I guess the Gal-Fed medics have a file the size of a Military Data Cube on me.

And finally, how did it feel when you finally plotted those last few acres of undiscovered country?

When I finally came to exploring that last sector, it was a near religious experience, the sun was setting over the last mountain range just as I pressed the send button on the last data transmission. It was the perfect end to a long hard mission. And I'd just like to add my own personal motto "Its not the cost of the mission, Its the size of the Achievement!"

Well thanks for that Captain Winger and congratulations once again on your momentous achievement. I'm Bex Gregory reporting for ISN, back to you Mike.

Thanks Bex and thanks again to Captain Winger. Now over to the Annual Shipbuilders Meeting where the main subject of conversation is the recently introduced Verec-Per ships.