Win a LARGE Mech Pack! [OPEN ENDED]

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
BLADESWRATH

Re: Win a LARGE Mech Pack! [OPEN ENDED]

Post by BLADESWRATH »

played this game years ago and came across an add so came back. sadly a new account as i can not remember any details. but hey ho away i go lol
Sevlen

Post by Sevlen »

I played another browse-based mmo that was more of a social simulator and ended up googling "Games like XXX" and it brought me to one of the many browser-based mmo lists out there, CE just kinda stood out to me.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Extra large Mech packs added guys..

Welcome back and welcome...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Celasha

Post by Celasha »

I played another browser based game and went to find the most popular game on one of the voting sites? There were 7 and I can't specifically remember which one it was, I think it was like new100 or mmobrowsers or something? Sorry I have the memory of a goldfish :(
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Goldfish memory is common here, you'll fit right in :)

Welcome and thanks for the info, Extra Large Mech Pack added.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
Dan Sinclair

Post by Dan Sinclair »

Hello. I guess my story is similar to Celashas, though I do remember the site. I was playing a fantasy browser game and when it was time to vote, I was curious about the games set in outer space. On BBOGD (which is bbogd.com) Core Exiles had a very nice description and many positive player reviews. The sheer number of happy reviews is what swayed me to try it.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Thanks for giving us a spin 😀 reward inbound.

Coops
Jensen

Post by Jensen »

I was voting for another game I play (Syrnia) and saw this one on Browser MMORPG. Looked interesting and so I gave it a try. I'm glad I did, great game (only 3 weeks in).
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Large mech pack inbound, thanks for the info and feed back...

Coops
Shayesta

Post by Shayesta »

I was looking around the WWW to find an interesting space browser game - not the usual ones, where you start with a planet, then building tons of stuff and eventually got everything blown up by a bored Top-10-player, because you forgot to login one time ... ;)

I found CE on page 2 of the Sci-Fi browser games category of newrpg.com. I liked the description of the game and the user comments. Don't know, if the site is still active - it seems a bit outdated - but hey, so I got here ... :)