Commercial Trader explained

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

Commercial Trader explained

Post by Gus Givens »

by Mike Fingal on Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:11 pm

Hi viewers, I'm Mike Fingal for ISN bringing you all the news from around the galaxies right here, right now. Shortly we will be bringing you an update on the market news, but first, have you ever wondered what happens to the ore that is sent to the Commercial Trader? Well we sent our roving reporter Bex Gregory to find out.

Thanks Mike. Yes viewers I'm here with the Commercial Trader who takes delivery of all those consignments of ore deposited by Captains all over the galaxy. I'm sure our viewers would love to know what exactly happens to all that ore?

Well I rent a vast amount of space from Commercial Storage on Cinq Port, which continues to increase every day. I deposit all the ores I collect from trades there, I'm dropping by so often that they decided to give me my own parking lot.

And do you ever get sent anything by mistake?

You wouldn't believe the stuff I receive from some captains. Sometimes they mistakenly send me their weapons, cargo expanders, heck I even found a consignment of caged animals on my collection patch last week.

And would you care to reveal just who you are?

Hahaha; thats a good one, seriously, but no. My anonymity helps me to stay far away from the bargaining process. I for one wouldn't enjoy being blackmailed to pay a higher price for ore...

Well there you have it viewers, the Commercial Trader' identity will have to remain a secret for now. This is Bex Gregory reporting for ISN, back to you Mike.

Thanks Bex, and now over to Descarte for a market update.