Pirate Lord Deacon tells it straight

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

Pirate Lord Deacon tells it straight

Post by Gus Givens »

by Mike Fingal on Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:56 am

Hi viewers, I'm Mike Fingal reporting for ISN, bringing you all the news from around the galaxies right here, right now.

We will shortly be bringing you news from the Verecian ambassador in Lucifer, but first, we sent our roving reporter Bex Gregory to a undisclosed location to catch up with the Pirate Lord Deacon.

Thanks Mike. Yes viewers, I'm here with the self proclaimed Pirate Lord, Captain Deacon. He was gracious enough to give us a few minutes of his time to explain what he and his gang are getting up to.

Hi Captain Deacon. May i ask what your new venture entails?

Arrr! The Skull and Crossbones gang has been in the making for a long time. When we finally got the guild up, the five of us opened up the rum and it flowed all week long. We then set out to pirate and pillage all the known galaxies. Since then our ranks have grown and our power increased. Soon we shall even have our own settlement.

And where do you see yourself in a months time?

Arrr! With me gang in our settlement, with plenty of rum for all. The gang will be much larger with all the new recruits we're getting, and all of them have better equipped ships than the pride of the Gal-Fed fleet. We'll have a second base out in the new frontier and we shall soon be well known by the Verecians as well.
And finally, do you have any words of wisdom for those less experienced than yourself?

Hah, well if you've ever thought about pirating, my gang can always use more hands, we pay well and you'll find many others just like you. But if you insist on being a Gal-Fed drone, make sure you watch out for the Skull and Crossbones. And thats a promise from the Pirate Lord Deacon.

Well thank you Captain Deacon. This is Bex Gregory reporting from an undisclosed location for ISN, back to you Mike.

Thanks Bex. And now over to Lucifer and more Verecian relationship building.