Galactic Emporium View - Stats Portal

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Galactic Emporium View - Stats Portal

Post by Coops »

I have added the G.E.V to the Stats Portal today. Akin to the existing Player Market view it lists the last 1,000 items added to the Galactic Emporium. It lists them with latest added items first.

Again due to limitations on page widths I've added as much data as I can including system and Galaxy to help you make a more discerned decision when shopping.

Hopefully this will help you access the G.E.V whilst not logged in. Perhaps at work or somewhere you simply can't be seen playing CE :) For those wondering where the G.B.M view went, that's now on the second tab of the main landing page so check out the 'More Stats 1' Tab.

Coops, Feb 21, 2014

P.S this view is still filtered the same way as the in game list in that it only displays those Emporiums that have an Emporium Advertising license.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!