Sochi Winter Games

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Sochi Winter Games

Post by Coops »

Well it took you all a few weeks, but we eventually crawled across the finishing line ;) I have this evening handed out a One Month PA to all those that took part. That's over 100 Premium Account upgrades, lol my fingers are wearing thin these days.

Seeing many of you ignored the rules (yes there were rules) and it was too late to put it right I have made an executive decision (I'm allowed from time to time, my wife says so). I have entered all those countries that players voted for IF they are actually attending the Sochi 2014 Winter Games. (data taken from the official website)

That left use with 25 countries for the fun and games.

Canada
Great Britain
United States of America
Belgium
Romania
Venezuela
Germany
Russian Federation
Switzerland
Poland
Sweden
Australia
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Japan
Portugal
Ireland
Italy
Croatia
New Zealand
Netherlands
Hungary
South Africa
Israel
Slovenia

These countries will form the basis of our own collection games. These game swill start on the 7th and run through till 7pm on the 23rd of February.

On the day that collections begin I will post the rules and deadlines.

Thanks for taking the time to vote for your country and I hope you have some fun over the next few weeks.

Coops, Feb 5, 2014
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!