CE looking for a Social Media Manager

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

CE looking for a Social Media Manager

Post by Coops »

I'm going to offer this role up for submission and see what we get back. If I don't find any suitable candidates I'll revert back to harassing the staff and doing the rest myself, but I figured there may be a player out there who loves the game as much as we do and has social media experience and some free time each week.

The Role
I am looking for a person to help us stay up-to-date with all the news updates we wish to publish on the various media systems we use. These would predominantly be via Wordpress, Facebook & Twitter.

We would provide the rough news data and would expect the media manager to write this up and publish it on our requested public facing media. Account access would be created for the publishing of said stories and news items.

The media Manager would also be responsible for running competitions from time to time and awarding prizes.

Requirements
Excellent use of English, with good grammar and spelling. The ability to use Facebook, Twitter and Wordpress for the publishing of news items. A good in-depth knowledge of the game and the ability to stick to an organised monthly schedule.

Rewards
Whilst this role is unpaid (as are all our staff roles) this role will be the first of its type and as such the successful applicant will be given an honorary staff title and rewards commensurate with that title. (More will be explained during an interview).

Application
Should you be interested in filling this role please contact me through the Forum Conversation System. Once we have narrowed it down we will ask those applicants we feel meet the criteria to attend a short interview in a private room in chat.

Coops, Jul 30, 2013
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!