Third Settlement Licence Allowance

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Core-Exiles has been around for 16 years now, and in all that time the limit on Settlements Per Captain has always been Two deployed at any one time. Well, times change along with players habits and the game's social economy. After much discussion, we have decided to allow for a THIRD Settlement per captain.

This purchase will entitle you to NOMINATE a captain to have a THIRD Settlement Licence allowance to be issued.

This means when you visit Ellie Durant you will be able to purchase an additional THIRD licence to deploy a settlement.

You still have to choose and pay for the licence in game, but this purchase will increment your allowance by 1 to 3.

You can find these OVER HERE discounted till the end of the month.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Third Settlement Licence Allowance

Post by Coops »

We have had a few early subscribers to this and already seen some new Settlements spring up - Congrats

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!