Merry Christmas Fellow Exiles

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Merry Christmas Fellow Exiles

Post by Coops »

With Christmas looming on the horizon I wanted to take some time to wish you one and all a Merry Christmas from the Cooper Family. This will be our first Christmas with Harper and as such whilst I will be around over the Festive Period, not perhaps as much as the last few years.

I am running the Coops 20th Challenge over Christmas and into the New Year and will be checking in to make sure everything is going smoothly and updating the Goodie Bag. (Might be time to shake that one up this year?)

I'm also going to be looking closer at those that take part and those that just login and mine for five mins etc. I think the challenge needs to lean in someway to reward for effort.

2024 is going to be crazy busy for me as I fully intend to roll out the initial stages of not only Battleships - but also the expansion of an entirely new Galaxy, new companies, new factions and new ways of doing things (in Battleships) Of course that means releasing 'Building Battleships' something Ive been holding off on as there is little point to you finalising builds on them if there is no where to go with them :)

Beside wishing you all a Festive Seasonal period I also want to take some time to acknowledge two things. This first is the Staff. They give their time freely to help me keep the game moving smoothly and to aid players both new and old. A big thank you and also to those who have been working with me on various projects and elements of CE over the year.

Secondly, A VERY large thank you to those of you that have shown your support this year. Be that financially via the Store, or through the Patreon page. Even simply talking to your friends and colleagues about CE and dragging them in to the game :) It's a sad fact that we can no longer to advertise like we used to and have tightened out belt with Servers this year, but we still offer a 365 server access. So your support both Financial and social is all the more important these days.

Lastly, look out for some VERY special mechs mechs being dropped this year in to the Arena's these will be challenge mechs that will need a team of you to take down. Everyone that takes part in taking these down will earn a special bonus.

The same goes for in game ships and RAID's I will release more info on this the close we get. Plus of course keep your eyes open for header messages where I will be giving away the Kitchen sink in chat...!

Have a great December...

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!