180 Becomes 365

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

180 Becomes 365

Post by Coops »

Over time we have extended the dead line on removing 'inactive' accounts from the server. Initially this was 30 days which was raised to 90 and then 180. Today due to advances in the way we have streamlined the account removal process and server maintenance, we have decided to extend that to 365 days.

This means as long as your account has reached Level 1 it can remain on our servers for 365 days before its deleted. This is regardless of Premium Status which is entirely different and covers an account from deletion regardless of inactivity.

Over the last six months many players have returned to CE after a long sabbatical, some not of their own choice IE Military life, change of work or simply real life getting in the way. Some have been lucky to fall inside the old 180 day rule some were not.

This extension means you can be happy in the knowledge that even if you have to leave CE for a while you have 365 days of safety for your account.

This has come in to affect as of today's Monday maintenance.

I will be running a little competition for the eagle eyed amongst you shortly to help us spot any places in or out of game where we need to edit the '180 to a 365'.

Happy Hunting.

Coops, Feb 18, 2013

P.S Please note accounts tagged for Self Termination by a Player or set for deletion by an admin will still be removed on the following Monday maintenance period.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!