Game Server Migration

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Game Server Migration

Post by Coops »

Important Notice: Game Server Migration on June 12th

Dear valued players,

We have some exciting news to share with you! In our ongoing efforts to provide you with the best gaming experience possible, we will be moving the game to a shiny new server on Monday, June 12th. This migration will allow us to enhance the performance and stability of the game, ensuring a smoother and more enjoyable gameplay for all.

Please note the following details regarding the server migration:

Date: Monday, June 12th
Migration Start Time: 10:00 am

During the migration process, services on the core-exiles.com domain and its subdomains may experience a temporary unavailability. While we expect the downtime to be minimal, it is possible that there may be intermittent access issues during this period.

However, we want to assure you that our team will be available and actively monitoring the situation. To stay connected and receive real-time updates, we recommend joining our Official Discord channel. You can find us at Our Discord Server

We understand the importance of keeping downtime to a minimum, and we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth transition. Rest assured that your game progress and data will be safeguarded throughout the process.

We kindly request that you take a moment to mark this date and time in your calendars to avoid any inconvenience. Further reminders will be sent closer to the migration date.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to improve your gaming experience. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on Discord or through our support channels.

We appreciate your continued support and look forward to providing you with an even better gaming experience on our new server.

Best regards,

Coops
Developer Core-Exiles
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!