Passenger Update

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Passenger Update

Post by Coops »

Posted here for those not following my Dev-log in chat...

OK, taken me a while, but we now have a functional ticker system that twice a day (no, not telling you when lol) will sweep across the Union Passenger Hubs (Both Standard AND Pirates) and shuffle passengers to locations that have less than 50.

This is there to simply ensure locations are not barren for any great period. It does not care what Class of passenger it deposits in the given location. The passenger will choose a new location once they arrive at that location, and that is down to the random passenger route code that's always been used.

This new ticker will NOT affect Player owned facilities, those passengers are generated based on rules for Settlements and Starbases.

In effect, this should alleviate or even remove an issue where heavy trafficked locations simply run dry of NPC's.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!