Guild Store Listing Improvements

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
TechnoBeast
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Guild Store Listing Improvements

Post by TechnoBeast »

Currently the guild stores only show the level and energy requirement on the overview page for the categories, and the skill type and amount is not shown, causing each item to have to be checked to see what the requirements are. Additionally, some only show some generic text on the info page from the stores, and not any of the requirements at all, causing the item to have to be removed from the guild store to see what is needed. The overview list is also not able to be sorted by level at least, causing one to have to view the entire list slowly to look for items in the correct level range.

Would it be possible to update the guild stores list to show level, skill type and amount, as well as the energy requirement, so that it is much easier to search for stuff to take out for people? Converting to the new table format, or even making the current page able to be sorted, would also be a big help.

Thanks,

TB
Celasha

Re: Guild Store Listing Improvements

Post by Celasha »

Speaking from experience just yesterday, this would help newbies immensely (IMO). I was encouraged to head to my guild store to see if there was anything that might help me, but it was a very, very intimidating wall of text. Thank you, TechnoBeast for this absolutely awesome suggestion!!
DanaLee

Post by DanaLee »

I agree. I was taking stuff out for a guildmate and it took me 30 minutes to find 5 items of appropriate level.
"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." - Ken Olsen, Digital Equipment Corporation, 1977
"Two years from now, spam will be solved." Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft, 2004
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by MadMaxxx »

You are getting old DanaLee ;) . But i agree, as it would really speed up searching for items, that guildmate has requested.
So i would defo support this one.

Regards

MadMaxxx
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

On my list guys...
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

OK Guys, sorry this one was on the whiteboard then moved to my new 'action packed' blackboard, and now is completed. I have added the missing important info on the listing for the guild Stores. Should be easier now as a glance to decide what's useful to a new member and help them out.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!