December Underway with a bang!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

December Underway with a bang!

Post by Coops »

Well December is off to a Good Start I'd say. Already we have given away 162 Mech packs, 0ver 80,000 units of Fuel, 810 Festive items & 185 1 Month PA accounts! All of this so far through Competitions both here on the Forums and over on Facebook!

Hang on its only the THIRD of December!

I did say at the beginning let the festivities begin, so if your looking for a PA boost for the month of December, or you fancy grabbing yourself 500 Fuel each day and a great large mech pack along with a collection of random Christmas Festive items then the forums and Facebook is where you need to be looking!

A personal plea from me though... before jumping on each Christmas competito0n and joining in PLEASE take the time to read the rules at the beginning. Some of you have been getting carried away without taking a few moments to READ the actual rules :)

Happy Christmas and lets get out there and have some Fun!

Coops, Dec 3, 2012
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!