Larger Tank, Daedalus & Trinity

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Larger Tank, Daedalus & Trinity

Post by Coops »

I had some time this morning to extend some ranges that have been on my whiteboard list for a while now. These additions are to keep some of our item ranges in line with rising captain levels and their own needs.

2 New Fuel Tanks
First off two new Fuel Tanks. These are the whammy of all fuel tanks covering 15,000 and 20,000 capacity's. We have a fair few players with expansive Fuel Depot stores so I figured they might like to take a more sizeable chunk of that fuel with them when they play.

Don't forget as always when you remove a fuel tank anything over 3500 fuel is lost. So always ensure when changing Fuel tanks you don't have more than 3500 on-board.

3 New Daedalus Armour Types
These range on from Captain level 60 and are aimed at the more long term player. Daedalus Pods give you an Armour, Hull and Speed boost. Helpful for those combat orientated players or perhaps haulers looking to add some mass to their ship.

3 New Trinity Types
Trinity Pods offer the owner Energy, Cargo increase and Speed. These are handy for all captains and these three run from level 60 onwards and are an extension of the standard Trinity line.

All the above items are available in the Official CE store and are tradeable and stackable items.

Coops, Nov 6, 2012
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!