How many Ribblez - Winners

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

How many Ribblez - Winners

Post by Coops »

OK, the day arrived, time to find out How many Ribblez in a Crate?

I'd not been looking forward to this as the last time I did this event I ended up in the Med bay with deep scratches and bite marks all over my body. But this time I came prepared!

On the way down to the holding dock where the large crate was being held and guarded by both environmental, security and members of the Free Ribblez campaign, I suited up in a rented Exo suit. These are designed for harsh environments and hopefully would keep the critters at bay!

So, along with half a dozen reporters and landing bay security staff, we all made our way to the crate in docking bay 11.

I put the helmet on as soon as I got close to the crate, as the smell was something else. Peeking in between the security bars, I could see hundreds of small beady red eyes peering back... quiet unnerving!

It took 90 mins to pick each one out and hand them to the waiting animal control agents, but I finally got to the last one! The count was 665!

The crate was immediately taken away for a deep clean. The Ribblez were set to be released at the wildlife preserve over on Eden. I'd made this deal with the environmental and Free Ribblez campaigners before the competition began.

The winners are:
RedBlaque & Emphyrio who both guessed 666

As they were both so close, I'm giving them both the prize of FIVE Exile Resource Tokens!
Plus as promised everyone that took part will receive a 5,000 fuel ticket added to their fuel depots this afternoon.

Coops

P.S anyone know a good suit cleaner ?
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!