Genesis deployment presets

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
The Wolf
CE Staff (Senior)
CE Staff (Senior)

Genesis deployment presets

Post by The Wolf »

I often deploy complex genesis deployments to maximize the different troops and max points, however, this often leads to me making mistakes in my deployment as I have to add each individual unit to the deployment until I have my deployment ready.

Wouldn't it be nice if you can set a couple of different presets with what you want to deploy?

Basically, when you deploy a genesis deployment, you have the option to save your deployment plan as a preset.

Next time when you want to deploy some genesis units, you can either create a new deployment by selecting a G.P.D.S as per normal or if you have enough troops to fill your preset, you can select your preset, and that automatically fills in all the units based on the preset ready for deployment.

This option could even be a VIP or PA upgrade.
Owner and creator of the Core-Exile fan site Project Eagle

My Settlements:
  • Triskelion (Located in Ferra, the Sphere)
  • Lighthouse (Located in Dashan, Furnace)
Starbase:
  • Starbase Archon-2 (TT) (Located in Cole, Furnace)
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Genesis deployment presets

Post by MadMaxxx »

I would go for VIP upgrade and i do second this. Would defo help with genesis deployment in general.

Off topic:

Would love presets on ship specials loadouts and PODs (without slots that have Cargo or energy), those would be locked out and would require manual change.
Korth
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Post by Korth »

I would go for a Genesis preset options upgrade
Yogan
CE Official Supporter

Post by Yogan »

I too would like this Genesis presets added.
blackbeard

Post by blackbeard »

Yep, I meant to suggest this a while back and forgot, so I am all in for this. For a screen reader user, the in and out of different screens is monotonous work. It would also be great if you could fill out a form with all your unit numbers and submit it all at once, and it kept a running total as you went.