New to Core Exiles, like what I see so far

New to Core-Exiles - Say hello and claim your reward! New players read the announcement within this section on how to claim your 20,000 Credits!
Fut004

New to Core Exiles, like what I see so far

Post by Fut004 »

Good morning everyone,

As the title states, I'm new to Core Exiles...
Stumbled upon the game yesterday, in the late afternoon, while poking around a different browser game that was recently recommended. Not sure what it was about the brief CE description that drew me in, but I'm glad it did. I spent quite a bit of the evening reading through guides, and running quick transport missions to get a feel for the game. Really like what I've experienced so far, and it's exciting to know that I've barely scratched the surface.

I've been a fan of these types of games, and the genre in general, for a number of years.
I tend to focus on resource production, refining, & manufacturing (man, the hours I spent sitting in a Retriever mining the belts), but also dabble in combat because it tends to be unavoidable. Hopefully there's room in the CE marketplace for a pilot to focus on this.

I'm looking forward to diving in deeper, and getting to know the CE community more as well.

Take care,

Fut
MadMaxxx
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: New to Core Exiles, like what I see so far

Post by MadMaxxx »

Welcome to CE Fut004

Glad to see you like the game and i really love how you said that you know that you barely scratched the surface. The game itself is huge and you can do whatever you want. There is no right way to play the game as each player took its own unique way to get their levels done.
Yes there is room in the CE marketplace for all the pilots that come to the game.

Feel free to pop up into chat too as thats the way to get answers way faster than here.

Best Regards

MadMaxxx
Samantha

Post by Samantha »

Welcome! I hope you have a good time here. :)
Tame me? Keep dreaming!

Ship - Moonbat, Store: Samanthas Marketplace - Promenade ( Starbase-51 )
MarcSp

Post by MarcSp »

Hello Captain Fut004, welcome to Core Exiles.