Lost Documents !!!! Grrrr !!!

Check out the regular competitions section. We always have something on the go. Old hand or New Player, don't miss out on winning a prize!
Coops
Site Admin

Lost Documents !!!! Grrrr !!!

Post by Coops »

This is a simple enough competition. Anyone can take part all it needs is a little patience and perhaps some trading skills with your fellow captains for the missing Lost Documents

You all know I've been working my butt off on the starbase stages for Core-Exiles, I'm getting more and more done each week, but wouldn't you know it whilst looking down from the cockpit to pet my SNARG, a miner ran across my bow and tore a massive hole in my Starboard Cabin! (To match the Port one last year for the Eagle eyed) I managed to save me and the SNARG but all my documents that were on my desk were sucked out into space!!

Now those are likely to start turning up in game and your task should you accept it is to Collect a Full set of 20 UNIQUE lost documents and return them to me!

READ CAREFULLY!

Your challenge for this competition is to collect ONE OF EACH Lost Documents and drop them off to ME Coops. You can do so via the PM Header Section which will go active shortly.

Collect and hand in ONE OF EACH Lost Documents 1 to 20

READ ON FOR THE RULES
#1 You must drop off 1 of EACH 20 Lost Documents via the collection on the Private Message Page.

PRIZES

10,000 Fuel Ticket
500 Festive Points
500 Sven Barter Points
1 X Exiles Resource Token!

Competition Closes
This competition will remain OPEN till the 30th April (Midnight) giving you ample time to collect a full set and hand them into ME!

PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST ADHERE TO THE RULES OR YOUR ENTRY WILL NOT BE VALIDATED

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!