A Guild Reminder / Warning

A place for Guilds to Advertise, recruit, or for you to ask them questions before joining. Check out the competition and choose wisely!
Coops
Site Admin

A Guild Reminder / Warning

Post by Coops »

Fellow Exiles...

It may be time to once again REMIND and WARN Guild leaders and Officers about the dangers of giving members access rights within your Guild. As a developer I don't get involved in the day to day side of Guild Management. In fact we (staff) purposefully stay OUT of the Guild systems to allow a free flow of 'play how you like'...

But of late I've had a few enquiries about some players behaviours. So once again I feel I would be remiss if I didn't point out that it's YOUR responsibility and decision to add players to your guild, and to give them ranks and permissions. We give you the tools but at the end of the day it's down to you to forge and maintain your friendships and trust levels.

So before you bring in a new member perhaps ask some questions first, and before giving them any kind of rank or extra permissions consider if its warranted.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!