Alien Overflow?

Named after one of the founding fathers, this Tavern is for Role Playing and general 'in character' discussions. Remember to pay your bar bill!
Elkhorn
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Alien Overflow?

Post by Elkhorn »

Have you signed up for human only Union passengers, pulled up the "Aliens Welcome Here" door mat and you still have some aliens hanging out your Union Passenger Lounge? Aliens piddling on your promenade, drooling on your decks and otherwise becoming a bother?
I have heard your cry! Elkhorn Enterprises Alien Removal Service (EAR) is here to end your misery!
For a small fee of 2000 credits per alien removed I can free your promenade of their presence. That's right for a small fee of 2000 credits per alien I will safely and humanely remove them from your Union office and carry them to their destination.
That's for no credits down! I'll remove the aliens and bill you later**. This is on a first come, first served basis, unless you want to make special arrangements.
Just PM Elkhorn and let me know your settlement name and location.

**Failure to pay your fees on time may result in an influx of ribblez and a visit from my solicitor.
Elkhorn
Rule of Acquisition #1 Once you have their money...never give it back!