Siege Assault Mech

A place for players to discuss the Genesis Systems and it's deployment's along with the encroaching and unforgiving A.I threat facing humanity.
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Siege Assault Mech

Post by Achilleos »

Is this a mistake ?

Siege Assault Mech Research Points 275,000
Siege Assault Mech T2 Manufacture Points 90,000

Surely the Siege Assault Mech should not cost more than the Siege Assault Mech T2 and surely it should be resource points not research points.
I've had my Genesis plot for a fair few years and I still don't have 275000 research points
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Siege Assault Mech

Post by Coops »

Issue located and resolved, thanks for standing on top of a Siege Mech and waving the flag :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Post by Achilleos »

Is it resolved ?.

I still find it strange that its down as Research Points rather than resource points when the T2 is manufacture points, research points being far longer to aquire and also that those are the only three builds that require Research points other than the commercial builds.

Also looking again more closely I find
Mobile Heavy Artillery Research Points 22,000 / Mobile Heavy Artillery T2 Resource Points 45,000
Air Superiority Fighter Research Points 22,000 / Air Superiority Fighter T2 Manufacture Points 90,000
Heavy Air Transporter Research Points 27,500 / Heavy Air Transporter T2 Manufacture Points 110,000
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

They are correct at this time, the builds move around the three Point systems and at this time are as intended. Your original point WAS an error.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!