Settlement Expansion

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Settlement Expansion

Post by Coops »

Settlement 'Level Six Expansion' is currently being added to live in sections, starting today. This is to ensure I don't miss anything. Plus anything I 'might' miss is easily fixed. As part one of this I have released the 'Settlement Expansion Unit'.

This is player crafted and allows a Level 5 Settlement owner to 'Expand' his / her settlement by an addition 5 Slots. Now before you rush off I MUST point out that when added the expansion adds Five 'Greyed out' slots to your Settlement.

To unlock these slots you must invest SRP in the form of research. This expansion allows you to gain more slots for your settlement and 'prepare' for Level six.

There will be 'other add-ons coming in the next few weeks which will 'tempt' you down this path but ultimately its your choice.

I didn't go 'Mad' on the resources for the Expansion Unit but it does use a wide selection of commodities and Nebula items so don't expect it to be a walk in the park. Base construction value is in the mid 4-5 million credits. Player value WHO knows :)

Just one last thing: If you have multiple settlements and want to upgrade both don't fret. Once you have one (SEU) in your Misc bay (IE having crafted or purchased from a crafter) upon entering your settlement overview you will be asked if you want to deploy it. If you do not want to just choose no. You WILL be prompted each time you land at the over view page.

Coops

Have fun :)
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!