CE Time Line Released

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

CE Time Line Released

Post by Coops »

Since before Christmas we have been working on a support tool for Core-Exiles. This takes the form of a 'Time-Line' and as such is a historical journal of the events and news in Core-Exiles since its early beginnings back in 2005.

The time line has around 100 entries at the moment and will grow over time as we 'insert' both old and new stories of interest. The time line came about as my memory is not what it used to be and it can be very help full to see the progress of the game 'over time'.

It may well also help 'new comers' to Core-Exiles to get some kind of 'Feel' for the history and depth of Core-Exiles.

There are a number of posts in the time line that we need to 'correct chronologically' as I had to feed off the forums and other methods to gain the current data. Hopefully over the next few weeks I can correct any 'time line slips' and we will have a first rate view of the history of Core-Exiles.

http://timeline.core-exiles.com/

We will endeavour to stick links to this in all the usual places but for now the above url will get you started.

Coops

P.S those of you out there with a 'creative mind' and a proven track record with us here on the forums (you know who you are) are more than welcome to help us pad and add to the time-line. If you know of an event we have not covered and have the date get in contact with me.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!