Special Winners - Coops Challenge

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Special Winners - Coops Challenge

Post by Coops »

This time round it was even harder for me to choose the list below. I had over 690 entries to consider across all the Challenge Stages and then across all the player levels. MY choices below are because THEY stood out, some stood out so far they nearly took my eye out lol.

These people below deserve your appreciation and gratitude for the Extremely hard work they did (at their levels) to help complete as many stages as they could. Whilst Everyone took part these players gave their all.

The list is NOT in any specific order so don't draw any conclusions from it. IT your names below you were drawn for the reasons above. Be you level 10 or 110.

Lutes - Outstanding
Porrima
Gorkus - Outstanding
Alumoi - Outstanding
Squirt
Yogan - Outstanding
Locknload
5hortpants - Outstanding
Quickaxe
Zombabi
Rajko
Korth - Outstanding
Iwo607
Enaz De Freeman
Dagarush - Outstanding
Jaclarri - Outstanding
MadMaxxx
Jefferson Beaumont
Hodgins
DrZoidberg
Faullen
Tenjin
Jager 602 - Outstanding
Sylven
Ax Doc
Unownram
Fjiekie - Outstanding !!!
Jebrighton
CatriaReeds - Outstanding
Achilleos
Afarticus
Saint - Outstanding
Bebeb
Pikolinianita
Gnolmard - Outstanding
NBailey

I promised a special Prize So something a little different me thinks. You can Choose ONE item from the list below and you must PM me in game with the choice and remind me its for the 'Coops Challenge Winners Reward'. - Getting a LOT of PM's atm lol.

5 X Christmas Tokens - These will be added to your account (You can spend these come December) READ Primer HERE
1 X 12 Month PA - Premium Account Upgrade for 12 months
1 X 20K Fuel Ticket - Added to your Fuel Depot
CE Starter Pack 2 (Advanced) - Nice start for newbies here - See Store for Details OVER HERE
2 X Ship Upgrades (Pimp Upgrades) From the CE Store - SEE HERE < Please Note these are ONLY for Player Made ships and you must have two Spare Upgrades left.

All claims MUST be made in writing via PM to me Coops in game and you Must remind me what it is your claiming for.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!