Second to Last Buddy Added!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Second to Last Buddy Added!

Post by Coops »

I had did some thinking and some tinkering and today a manged to get the first release of a new Buddy out. This one is a cross profession Buddy and caters for the following :

Haulers - All Factions
Union - Both Passengers and Groups

These Buddies are able to secure crates of resources from various docks and ports. They work in the world of barter and trade and can find you crates and resources that you would otherwise have missed.

Here's the Offical Text from the CE Store :
Buddy - Haulage & Union

Once active on your account the Haulage & Union Buddy will look over your shoulder whilst you play and keep a sharp eye out for Special crates of Resources. Your new buddy will scan for crates and then unpack them and place what he finds in the 'Buddy Stash'. Therefore you don't need to worry 'where the items went' or if you had space etc.

This specific Buddy is 'Cross Profession' and is capable of locating crates of resources for Haulers of all factions and ALSO those who frequent the Union Passenger and Group faction Offices. The buddy will also work for those of the 'Pirate / Outlaw' persuasion.

The Buddy Stash can then be viewed at any time via the left hand 'CE Guides Tab'. You can review what's in the Buddy stash at any time but you must be Docked at a location with a Commercial Store to transfer items out of the stash. (select how many input system).

There is no in game CS type charge for the Buddy stash, and you can store as much as you like in the stash (from Buddy Loots) so you can leave items there to pile up and drag them out when you need them, or move them when it best suits you.

Note: These Buddies are able to secure crates of resources from various docks and ports you visit. They work in the world of barter and trade and can find you crates and resources that you would otherwise have missed.. You may find just about ANYTHING (resource wise) in a crate so don't be surprised !
You can help support Core-Exiles and add one to your account OVER HERE
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!