Offical Store Sales - December

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Offical Store Sales - December

Post by Coops »

December ! - Can't be... ? No....! - I mean REALLY ?

Where did the year go! - Well This month is typically when we unfurl some new items and release some old but good ones to the CE Store. This year i no exception.

But first...

I've been saying thank you to the select few who are giving their support each month, but I thought I'd take the time to remind EVERYONE they can do their part even if they cant affords to spend in the store.

Tell your Friends, Colleagues or Social Media contacts about Core-Exiles. For each player you bring through the door and place in a Marauder that stays to play is the equivalent of us spending £5.00 on advertising.

Moving on to December

Last month we added some 42 new buildings in the store which will help you prep for Level seven (those who are wishing to level your sets) and the long race to start prepping for those starbase deployments!

I've also set about 60 items in the Store on Sale this month and of course you can use the 20% Discount code as well (read below).

Special Christmas Items :

Rudolph - Donner & Blitzen Upgrades

Rudolph and Donner and Blitzen are back for December. These are two of our oldest Festive only items. They are Account Upgrades and as such EACH adds an EXTRA FIVE Structure Points to your Captains account.

You can add BOTH to your account. We created Rudolph First and a few years later added Donner & Blitzen as a further upgrade. They are both priced the same and you can purchase 1 or Both up to you.

These two Upgrades above can Only be Purchased from the 1st Dec to the 7th of Jan each year.

New N.E.I Anchor - Thors Hammer

This is a new N.E.I Anchor Special. Designed around the Cronos N.E.I this gives a 20 % fuel reduction and offers two COOL NEW options!

Once fitted you will then be offered not only the normal Anchor spots to jump direct to, but also Your Settlements and Corp HQ if you have them. IT will list up to two Settlements (you own) and a Corp HQ (again if you have one).

This makes jumping back to your settlements or Corp HQ a cinch for those daily and weekly tasks. I loved this so much I've fitted it to my Dev account and my test accounts lol. Check out the NEW 'Thors Hammer' Over Here

New Buddy - Settlement

I spent a while pondering on Settlement Buddies and came up with some cool bonuses and extra 'duties' the Buddy can do. Note the Buddy works for all settlements you own current or future.

1: The Buddy adds a Further 25% boost to any 'Existing' SRP incomes.

2: The Buddy automatically increases All C.A.I.C Services by 10% (on ALL Settlements you own present and future)

3: The buddy also adds a 100% Boost to your Settlement Shield Regen if one is fitted and any HP repair facilities.

4: The Buddy acts like other 'Loot' based buddies and looks out for special loots from (each) Settlement Combat.

Your new buddy will scan for crates and then unpack them and place what he finds in the 'Buddy Stash'. Therefore you don't need to worry 'where the items went' or if you had space etc.

The Buddy Stash can then be viewed at any time via the left hand 'CE Guides Tab'. You can review what's in the Buddy stash at any time but you must be Docked at a location with a Commercial Store to transfer items out of the stash. (select how many input system).

You can find the Settlement Buddy OVER HERE

Coming shortly (next few days) we will also be releasing a 'Corporation Buddy'. The finer details are still being working on before release. But I mention it in case you needed to budget your Christmas Spending :)

Christmas Resource Tokens - As its now December these are now LIVE in Game. Use your CE Guides Tab on the left of the main game screen and review the Christmas R.T link. As you all did so well at the coops Challenge the current value of a Resource Token for this Christmas is 3,000,000 credits!!! When you consider that the crates are loaded based on JOE'S Prices that's a LOT of Resources for your buck!

Find them OVER HERE

PLUS Don't forget spend £20 or multiples of and get a Free Token for me for your support!

I've also added another 20% discount to the store for the month.

DECEMBER DISCOUNT CODE : "CE-DECEMBER"

For December we are running a 20% Discount Code for the store. All you need to do is enter the Code when viewing your cart and we will apply a 20% discount on anything therein. (minus gift Certificates).

You can Find the Core-Exiles Official Store OVER HERE

DECEMBER SPECIAL OFFER REWARDS

Spend £20 or More & Get the following

6K Fuel Ticket
1 Month PA
1 Skill Pack from below
1 X C.E.S Item of your Choice
1 X Christmas Resource Token

Don't forget we need your captains name, the skill pack from the list below AND the name of the C.E.S item you want added.

From above if eligible choose from the skill packs below :

Device Tech
Energy Weapons
Kinetic Weapons
Manufacturing
Production
Mining
Negotiation
Reactor Skill
Refining
Scan Tech
Survey
Targeting

PLUS Every Purchase £5.00 or more gets

Festive Bonus Pack (incl fuzzy friend) :)
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
4 X Festive Points for Every £ spent

Coops

P.S a reminder on the use of Gift Certificates relating to Bonus Prizes. Read Me
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!