St Patrick's Festivities

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

St Patrick's Festivities

Post by Coops »

St Patrick's Festivities begins a little early this year. I was going to hold off on releasing the St Patrick's drops till the 14th but I figured the more time you have to collect them the happier you would be.

The St Patrick Drops will take three forms. There are Six different items to collect. These can be found as rare loot and also awarded in the ticker that looks for players who have played in the last 24 Hours. Collect a SET of these to hand in to Coops (me) when I post my 'Hand-in Competition' (NOT BEFORE) :roll:

You will also find the automatic Event system will have St Patrick's Events up till the 20th.

You can of course trade these items, sell them to the Festive store or as I say collect a full unique set and hand them in when the time comes.

The ticker that hands out a random St Patrick item will also give you a Serial Number. Take this over to the Serial Submissions Centre over at Postovia Orbital in Jaster and swap it for 1,000 XP and a 15 Part Mech Pack.

Closing Hand in : You have till Midnight on the 31st of March to hand in the Serials. We will hold a Prize draw from those serials handed in on the 1st of April.

Please Note : This year I have added an 'expiration' to the St Patrick items. Therefore it is important that you barter, sell, hand in or do what ever you will with them before they expire on the 1st of April. This is in line with the game expiration changes we started last year.
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: St Patrick's Festivities

Post by Coops »

A reminder folks that St Patrick's give-aways draw to a close today. But you still have till Midnight on the 31st of March Game Time to hand in the serial codes. These can be done over at Postovia Orbital in Jaster.

Each code handed in earns you 1,000 XP a large fun mech pack and entry into a Draw on the 1st of April.

There is also a Coops Hand-in taking part for a full set of the St Patrick items. Check it out OVER HERE

Also a final reminder : This year I have added an 'expiration' to the St Patrick items. Therefore it is important that you barter, sell, hand in or do what ever you will with them before they expire on the 1st of April. This is in line with the game expiration changes we started last year.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!