Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Post by Coops »

We are down to the last two days before Christmas, so I thought I'd take a few moments to Wish ALL our Players from all OVER the World a Happy Christmas and If we don't speak again before the new Year a Happy New Year!

I've had a lot of very nice messages and emails this last few days showing great support for Core-Exiles moving forward into 2016. It's our pleasure to keep on providing Core-Exiles to the masses for as long as there is support for it. We have been going now for over Ten Years and see no sign of stopping :)

Whilst Development may have slowed this last six months, due to having to find alternate income streams, we are STILL working away with updates and new additions.

Hopefully you are all looking forward to Christmas with the Mech War starting tomorrow at 14:00 Game Time. We will be giving away mech packs during the mech war so log into Chat and keep an eye on the forums competition sections.

A reminder that you have till midnight tomorrow to complete Santa's Collection. Your Close - VERY close but we need to get the last items completed before Midnight!

Have a Great Christmas Where ever you are, be it in a Fox hole somewhere, floating in the Space Station (Tim) or simply sat at home enjoying some home cooked food!

Come into chat over the Festive Period and say Hi - make yourself known and be part of the Core-Exiles 'Community Spirit'.

Best Wishes

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!