Post your prizes so far.

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
XPLODE

Post your prizes so far.

Post by XPLODE »

Here's mine.

PARTY14 FRUIT CHOCOLATE PLATE x2
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 20,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won A 2,500 Fuel Ticket! - The fuel ticket has been added to your Fuel Depot Account

PARTY5 SUSHI & SASHIMI & EBI PLATE
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 9,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won A 2,500 Fuel Ticket! - The fuel ticket has been added to your Fuel Depot Account

PARTY1 TOMATO & POTATO SOUP x2
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 5,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won a 10th Year Anniversary Token - This have been added to your account!

PARTY10 FRIED CHIPS & BREAD
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 15,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won 10 X RIP - Ammo Pack - These have been added to your account

PARTY8 TACOS
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 12,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won 10 X RIP - Ammo Pack - These have been added to your account

PARTY13 PIZZA
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 17,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won 10 X Planetary Vehicle Kit Raptor 1 - These have been added to your account

PARTY2 DUMPLINGS
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 6,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won 10 X Stamina Stim 50 - These have been added to your ships stores

PARTY4 WINE BOTTLE
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 8,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won A Large Mech Pack with all the trimmings - These have been added to your account

PARTY12 TOFU BOWL SOUP
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 16,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won 10 X Aegis Defense - ISP Body Armour - These have been added to your account

PARTY7 NOODLES
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 11,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won 10 X Aegis Defense - ISP Body Armour - These have been added to your account

PARTY10 GREENBEANS WITH RED PEAS
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 14,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won a TWELVE Hour Fuel Regen Bonus - Your Fuel Tick is increased for TWELVE Hours

PARTY9 RICE BOWL
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 13,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won a TWELVE Hour Fuel Regen Bonus - Your Fuel Tick is increased for TWELVE Hours

PARTY3 CAKE SLICE
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 7,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won 10 X Oxygen Bottle (Large) - These have been added to your account

I've failed to get the turkey...i used 45 tokens and i should be getting 20 more from the naming competition to try again.

And my BBQ party favors!

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Sankarea
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 168 Processed Hermiril. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sankarea.
We also added a 250 Fuel Ticket to your fuel depot account for when you need it.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Ceas
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 158 Alien Radiological. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Ceas.
We also added a 250 Fuel Ticket to your fuel depot account for when you need it.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Chikako
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 122 Rhodenon. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Chikako.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Brunswick
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 111 Zenithious. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Brunswick.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Sabine
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 129 Farsite - NB-X04. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sabine.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Cerberus
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 153 Suvorium. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Cerberus.

Good stuff so far.

Since the ticker reset recently i'm going to make another round of partying.
I hope i get to see Rexx in one of his legendary drunken spaceprophet moments where he projectile vomits while making a Ribblez disappear, WHOOOOOOOOOO~~~!!

By the way nobody knows what happens to the Ribblez...oh and is Rexx still driving that stolen prototype ship?
I hope he's alright, nobody's heard of him in a while.
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Re: Post your prizes so far.

Post by jcheung »

Sorry, little ocd, adjusting...

Turkey should be raptor repair I think.
Confirmed.

PARTY1 Image
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 5,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won a 10th Year Anniversary Token - This have been added to your account!

PARTY2 Image
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 6,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won 10 X Stamina Stim 50 - These have been added to your ships stores

PARTY3 Image
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 7,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won 10 X Oxygen Bottle (Large) - These have been added to your account

PARTY4 Image
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 8,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won A Large Mech Pack with all the trimmings - These have been added to your account

PARTY5 Image
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 9,000 Credits

PARTY6 Image
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 10,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won 10 X Planetary Vehicle Kit Raptor 1 - These have been added to your account

PARTY7 Image
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 11,000 Credits

PARTY8 Image
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 12,000 Credits

PARTY9 Image
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 13,000 Credits

PARTY10 Image
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 14,000 Credits

PARTY11 Image
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 15,000 Credits

PARTY12 Image

PARTY13 Image
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 17,000 Credits

PARTY14 Image

By reward grouping:
Token: Party 1
Stamina Stim: Party 2
Oxygen: Party 3
Mech Pack: Party 4
2500 Fuel: Party 5, Party 14
Raptor repair kit: Party 6, Party 13
Body Armour: Party 7, Party 12
Ammo Pack: Party 8, Party 11
12 hr fuel regen: Party 9, Party 10
Last edited by jcheung on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

I can't believe I forgot to dock at brunswick. I even had a hold of cargo for it.. but I forgot to dock and missed my reward...

We have detected that you docked at Defiant in the last 24 hours. Coops has set aside a MASSIVE stash of resources as prizes for taking part in the 10th Year Anniversary BBQ Collection. As a Captain that docked at one of the Party locations in the last 24 Hours you are being awarded some of that stash.

Your prize contains 131 Anterite. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Defiant.

We have detected that you docked at Sankarea in the last 24 hours. Coops has set aside a MASSIVE stash of resources as prizes for taking part in the 10th Year Anniversary BBQ Collection. As a Captain that docked at one of the Party locations in the last 24 Hours you are being awarded some of that stash.

Your prize contains 113 Fragillium. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sankarea.

We have detected that you docked at Ceas in the last 24 hours. Coops has set aside a MASSIVE stash of resources as prizes for taking part in the 10th Year Anniversary BBQ Collection. As a Captain that docked at one of the Party locations in the last 24 Hours you are being awarded some of that stash.

Your prize contains 172 Zemar - NB-X11. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Ceas.

We have detected that you docked at Cerberus in the last 24 hours. Coops has set aside a MASSIVE stash of resources as prizes for taking part in the 10th Year Anniversary BBQ Collection. As a Captain that docked at one of the Party locations in the last 24 Hours you are being awarded some of that stash.

Your prize contains 156 Processed Bitazool. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Cerberus.

We have detected that you docked at Sabine in the last 24 hours. Coops has set aside a MASSIVE stash of resources as prizes for taking part in the 10th Year Anniversary BBQ Collection. As a Captain that docked at one of the Party locations in the last 24 Hours you are being awarded some of that stash.

Your prize contains 130 Tellsamat - NB-S04. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sabine.

We have detected that you docked at Chikako in the last 24 hours. Coops has set aside a MASSIVE stash of resources as prizes for taking part in the 10th Year Anniversary BBQ Collection. As a Captain that docked at one of the Party locations in the last 24 Hours you are being awarded some of that stash.

Your prize contains 110 Crypto Container. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Chikako.
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Glad to see you folks are enjoying the Games and docking rewards so far.

So far the Match the Image Droids have given out 655 winning prizes! That's not bad in under 24 Hours lol.
Last night the Midnight Ticker processed 355 Docking logs, awarding a wide selection of Resources from my Private Stash.

We also gave away far too many mech packs and 10 Year Anniversary Tokens in chat yesterday. Today will be no different with us giving away prizes and goodies throughout the day.

That doesn't include the prizes from competition entries...

Hope you are having fun this week :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

More party favors!

Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 204 Zelidium Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sabine.

Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 146 Culmoz Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Chikako.

Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 128 Atruzum. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Cerberus.

Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 194 Flux Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Brunswick.

Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 125 Primarr - NB-S07. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Ceas.

Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 219 Alien Antimatter. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sankarea.

And of course my last 20 fun tokens.
I skipped on prizes a bunch of times trying to get anniversary tokens or the 2500 fuel tickets.

x3
Congratulations you managed to match three of the Festive images.

Congratulations you managed to match three of the Festive images.

I also discovered that rolling 2 windows before the page reloads seem to count as 1 try instead of 2.
And my last token seems to have been eaten, i was on my 4th try and the game just kicked me back into the port menu, maybe i just went too fast...
GreyBeard
CE Official Supporter

Post by GreyBeard »

For my second loop around the parties I received the following, most of which I have never heard of before let alone seen.

Your prize contains 192 Terovite Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Cerberus.
Your prize contains 208 Gviazdun. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Ceas.
Your prize contains 234 Crypto Container. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Brunswick.
Your prize contains 209 Elothum. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Chikako.
Your prize contains 193 Suvorium. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sabine.
Your prize contains 249 Recycled Amitrol. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sankarea.

Plus 1,500 units of fuel.
Don't mind me I am stranger than myself.
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

That Terovite Gas is expensive.

45k-100k depending on the supply/demand ;).
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

It's peanutbutter jelly time.

Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 244 Processed Xentnol. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Chikako.

Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 121 Alien Data Crystals. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Cerberus.

Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 208 Egeesium. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Ceas.

Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 171 Ethanol Gelocine. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Brunswick.

Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 232 Elothum. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sankarea.

Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 248 Metreon Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sabine.
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Post by aRJay »

163 Baryonite. 117 Amaranthine. 207 Rigan Vertol Gas. 177 Baryonite. 155 Alien Neural Net. 263 Rhodenon. 178 Zelidium Gas.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

Double Baryonite and i thought 250 units was the hard limit for a roll, whilst you have 263 Rhodenon...you haxxor!