Settlement Events #2

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Settlement Events #2

Post by Pablem »

I almost expect to be pummeled by a multitude of rotten tomatoes for what I am about to do....

Have settlement events been nerfed?
I've had 5 Good Events in a row and I only have 6% bonus. This seems too good to be true even for the RNG.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Settlement Events #2

Post by Coops »

Nope this is just RND (Random) within your variance of 6:94

I can state clearly the actual code that generates and carries out a selected event has not been touched. But perhaps you should run out and buy a lottery ticket lol :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Darakhoranon
CE Official Supporter

Post by Darakhoranon »

Pablem wrote:I almost expect to be pummeled by a multitude of rotten tomatoes for what I am about to do....

Have settlement events been nerfed?
I've had 5 Good Events in a row and I only have 6% bonus. This seems too good to be true even for the RNG.
Yep, definitely "too good to be true". Expect to only see bad events for the next few decades, Pablem. Or some infernal agency showing up to collect your soul. Possibly both... ;)

Coops wrote:Nope this is just RND (Random) within your variance of 6:94

I can state clearly the actual code that generates and carries out a selected event has not been touched. But perhaps you should run out and buy a lottery ticket lol :)

Coops
Oh, come on, Coops! We all know that's Crazy Ivan's doing! Or maybe it was the flying spaghetti monster... :lol:
With great power comes the great realization that you can have just as much fun simply annoying each other.
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

I'm voting for the Flying Spaghetti Monster...
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Thief! Thief! He stole All my good events!

Still waiting for my first good event, but thanks to Those like Pablem I have none so far!

:) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :)
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

I don't recall seeing any good ones at all but either way all these events are "non-events" to me. <shrugs>
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

ok, the good streak broke, things are back to normal.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter