Combat "View" for Loot Type

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Rexx Shredd

Combat "View" for Loot Type

Post by Rexx Shredd »

OK, I know this is a LOOOOOOONG shot :) but , now that I am having to redo all my previous tables anyway:

I thought maybe a list of the type of Loot that can be ascertained from a ship type in the "View" button when Combat Scanning?

Im not trying to be Lazy, but it seems like a nice idea...I know similar ideas have been discussed before but I forgot the reasons why they were rejected

Its really NOT a big deal -- just a convenience :)
Last edited by Rexx Shredd on Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
von Wolfenbitten

Re: Combat "View" for Loot Type

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

Rexx Shredd wrote:OK, I know this is a LOOOOOOONG shot :) but , now that I am having to redo all my previous tables anyway:

I thought maybe a list of the type of Loot that can be ascertained from a ship type in the "View" button when Combat Scanning?

Im not trying to be Lazy, but it seems like a nice idea
Lazyness aside, I'm betting $1 right now the answer is not "no" but "hell no".
I could be wrong ofc, I was wrong in 1968 when I thought I was wrong about something but turned out to be right.
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

von Wolfenbitten wrote: the answer is not "no" but "hell no".

You meant, "Hell No --- but you are still one fine piece of ___, Rexx"
von Wolfenbitten

Post by von Wolfenbitten »

Rexx Shredd wrote:
von Wolfenbitten wrote: the answer is not "no" but "hell no".

You meant, "Hell No --- but you are still one fine piece of ___, Rexx"
Oooooh... well, looking at your avatar might influence my response to *that. ;)
Formula 1 - the Pinnacle of Lying, Cheating, Stealing, Political Backstabbing, and hypocritical whining on Wheels. [imho]
Holiday
CE Official Supporter

Post by Holiday »

don't know if it would be a nightmare to create, but why not some sort of account upgrade that allows you to break down where you have been getting certain resources. what I mean by this is it would allow you to view specific combat loot stats by ship, or by resource and where you have been getting that specific resource. It wouldn't specifically tell you this ship has these resources in it's loot table, but the data would be stored every time you kill a ship and collect a resource from it; then you could review the data later.

something like, for resource A, you have collected it from ship V, Y, & Z; maybe even with percentage dropps from each ship? seems like a pain in the ass to create something like this, but in a very stat driven game it would be pretty cool.
Holiday
Founder of Tombstone in Tornsul
proprietor of The VP Mercantile
almost allways mostly sober...sometimes