Plasma weapons

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Delandra
CE Official Supporter

Plasma weapons

Post by Delandra »

G'day all,

Can I get feedback from those that use Plasma weapons?

I was thinking of changing from Energy to Plasma and interested in what I can expect..

The player made Plasma weapons only list minimum Plasma skill as a requirement.. do they also need the Alien weapon tech certificates..

will take a while for met to get enough IPs and expanse experience..

Any comments most welcome.

thanks
Del
Rexx Shredd

Re: Plasma weapons

Post by Rexx Shredd »

Plasma Weapons can sometimes make your pants fall down if you don't use them correctly
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

for that matter, they might make it so you don't need to wear pants anymore...
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

Alien Certs are required for the plasma weapons. I started with Alien Salvage weapons which require a lower plasma skill and eased my way into it. But maintaining two weapon skills is an IP challenge that I haven't mastered yet.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
sidewinder fang
Retired Staff

Post by sidewinder fang »

Personally I've found that plasma weapons are only a marginal improvement upon traditional energy/kinetic weapons, and only after about lvl 100. I think I wouldn't really recommend them for the weapon per say, but rather because the plasma skill lets you use alien salvage cutters, if your not interested in alien salvage I think you can probably stick with normal weapons.
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

sidewinder fang wrote:Personally I've found that plasma weapons are only a marginal improvement upon traditional energy/kinetic weapons, and only after about lvl 100. I think I wouldn't really recommend them for the weapon per say, but rather because the plasma skill lets you use alien salvage cutters, if your not interested in alien salvage I think you can probably stick with normal weapons.

...besides, do you really want to risk Fang - surrounded by that O2 smell of his - with his pants down? <shudder><wretch>