Post your prizes so far.

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Delandra
CE Official Supporter

Re: Post your prizes so far.

Post by Delandra »

party party party

Your prize contains 179 Terovite Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Defiant.

:)
Del
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

Just woke up to prizes!

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Sabine
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 183 Recycled Amitrol. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sabine.
We also added a 250 Fuel Ticket to your fuel depot account for when you need it.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Brunswick
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 172 Atruzum. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Brunswick.
We also added a 250 Fuel Ticket to your fuel depot account for when you need it.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Chikako
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 223 Ugospinium Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Chikako.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Cerberus
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 259 Atruzum. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Cerberus.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Ceas
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 274 Higgilium. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Ceas.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Sankarea
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 183 Ribilite - NB-S02. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sankarea.
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

Last round.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Cerberus
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 223 Tellsamat - NB-S04. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Cerberus.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Ceas
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 253 Alien Cryogenics Tank. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Ceas.

Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 138 Alien Memory Storage. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Brunswick.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Sankarea
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 123 Alien Cryogenics Tank. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sankarea.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Sabine
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 205 Alien Bio Weapon Tech. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sabine.

The title of the message is: Party: Dock Prize - Chikako
Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 271 Flux Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Chikako.

I also spent 20 fun tokens and got 6 top rewards!

PARTY14 FRUIT CHOCOLATE PLATE
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 20,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won A 2,500 Fuel Ticket! - The fuel ticket has been added to your Fuel Depot Account

PARTY5 SUSHI & SASHIMI & EBI PLATE x5
This particular set of Images has a reward of 5,000 XP & 9,000 Credits
Congratulations - You Won A 2,500 Fuel Ticket! - The fuel ticket has been added to your Fuel Depot Account

What a great way to finish the week.

I spent many hours trying to get trade mission from Ashar...i think i gained 300k in Standing with that faction.
And i needed 2 loops around to minimize my fuel consumption to visit all 6 settlements, i couldn't visit Yam in the Expanse though.

This was my travel route.

Code: Select all

Anvil: Sabine in Canby (NEI 217 Tornsul, 376 Zarante)
Tornsul	Verec-per	234
Warloro	Verec-per	223
Vosay	Verec-per	232
Verec-Per: Ceas in Vosay (NEI 160 Zarante, 492 Fieron, 1115 Blake)
Zarante	The Forge	173
Torc    The Forge   158
Hammer	The Forge	130
The Forge: Chikako in Hammer (NEI 409 Fieron, 1003 Blake)
Blake	Furnace	1079
Scorpi	Furnace	1069
Noctae	Furnace	1061
Sellby  Furnace ????
Sphere: Sankarea in Kelsey (skip trade, 608 Blake)
Furnace: Cerberus in Scorpi (NEI 954 Trantor, 1107 Tornsul)
Dagon   Furnace 127
Canby	Anvil	1007
Xellum	Anvil	982
Trantor	Anvil	955
Furnace: Brunswick in Vasi(Dagon) (NEI 947 Trantor, 1167 Tornsul)
Tornsul	Verec-per	1255
Vosay	Verec-per	1253
Warloro	Verec-per	1244
See if you can make sense of it.
I used a Corporate N.E.I.

And i went directly from The Forge(hammer) to Blake(Scorpi) because trading inbetween them in Sphere was practically the same distance so 1 run was better for the same overall distance, although i did jump to Fieron and swoop down to Kelsey to visit Sankarea which is a docking spot and continue anchorjumping to Blake after.

I tried making better routes and see if i could consolidate smaller trade distances into a single longer one but the other docking spots all had between 50-100+ fuel wastage if i did it like that, undoubtably it would have saved me the tedium of finding Ashar trades for 2 small runs but meh, i'm frugal and don't like to waste fuel over nothing since it costs 6000c per fuel drop.

As a bonus i can now navigate most of the Sphere map without looking and half the Furnace map and remember closeby systems that are alongside my travel routes.
GreyBeard
CE Official Supporter

Post by GreyBeard »

Just one (collection) run left to go I believe.

Your prize contains 160 Baryonite. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sabine.
Your prize contains 118 Norgan Tridar Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Sankarea.
Your prize contains 161 Baryonite. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Brunswick.
Your prize contains 112 Bullon Gas. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Cerberus.
Your prize contains 187 Kelsalt. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Ceas.
Your prize contains 134 Powdered Kremdosite. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Chikako.

Once I had settled into my rhythm my basic route was :-

Canby -> Xellum -> Bolos -> Torbray -> Elmquae -> Voren -> Taieme -> Chethera -> Beud -> Kinbnal -> Warloro -> Vosay -> Angusti -> Kalerd -> Mostony -> Hathom -> Thraeg -> Braran -> Belus -> Hammer -> Torc -> Zarante -> Arclight -> Palolon -> Tig -> Undadarnya -> Kell Expanse -> Ethan -> Kelsey -> Aurelia -> Pandora -> Xanta -> Magellan -> Nagova -> Krasno -> Tulun -> Kursk -> Zarinsk -> Glaurung -> Jordani -> Noctae -> Scorpi -> Noctae -> Sellby -> Blake -> Orrat -> Salasar -> Korey -> Cubin -> Beagle -> Cubin -> Dunal -> Cole -> Reaper -> Mobu -> Likuruo -> Dagon -> Vasi -> Dagon -> Burislav -> Ashima -> Byoti Then return the next day.

The route was picked not just for economy but also for haulage locations (in italics) and mech assembly facilities (underlined). Bold obviously are the party locations.
Don't mind me I am stranger than myself.
XPLODE

Post by XPLODE »

Final Coops Stash Run
Lastly, to clarify : There will be a final Coops Stash hand out tonight at Midnight (Game Time). This is for captains who got a final docking session done PRIOR to 10:00 AM today. That will be the final handout and you can then begin collecting your resources if you have not already done so.

Thanks for taking part folks and thanks for your support and well wishes this last week.

July is far from over so keep on playing and keep on checking the forums folks!

Coops
Bah.

Congratulations Captain,
Your prize contains 206 Processed Gravimite. These resources have been deposited on your behalf at Brunswick.

No more stuff for me, at least i made dinner and am now gonna watch some episodes of The Last Ship.
Rexx Shredd

Post by Rexx Shredd »

WHAT?!? No cake with nude me popping out?

.....Sacrilege!...............
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

Damn Good to see you Rexx - I thought your Acolytes might have tied to you a stake and smothered you in honey :)

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!