**Attention**Read me. You won't regret it.

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Coops
Site Admin

Re: **Attention**Read me. You won't regret it.

Post by Coops »

jcheung wrote:
I'm going to give the bulk (400) of this to the community. Someone can decide a fair competition, and I would like to request CE Staff members to be the judges of whatever happens. Judges will be able to participate, with the exception of Coops (you already got your reward).
I would suggest opening a separate thread to look for suggestions for competitions from the player base. So that this does not get lost in a quagmire of responses :) I'm sure members of staff would be happy to help with competitions either through running or judging etc.

I'm also happy to help where I can in the organisation of competitions to aid get these Certificates to the player base.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Shinter
Retired Staff

Post by Shinter »

I'd be more than happy to help with any competitions where I can, judging or whatever is needed. I think this whole idea is fantastic and continues to show the great community we have here, with players helping each other out while supporting the game. Let me know how I can help! :D

As a side note, I'd love to see a competition with a number of winners (~10), or multiple competitions, so we can spread this around to as many deserving players as possible. Just my two cents ;)
blueblue

Post by blueblue »

amazing.....:D

it's either got to be a yellow speedo contest - send in your pictures of yourself in yellow speedos. Defo one for the CE satff to judge and enjoy! :D

or a draw a coops contest - what does this man of mystery look like???

i to have spent money on the game and it's defo one of the only times i have ever done so on a MMPORG....well done to all....
jcheung
CE Official Supporter

Post by jcheung »

blueblue wrote: it's either got to be a yellow speedo contest - send in your pictures of yourself in yellow speedos. Defo one for the CE satff to judge and enjoy! :D
what are you? rexx junior?
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

rexx secret alt?
blueblue

Post by blueblue »

nope, i'm me..sorry....

.....but rex told me that to play the game you must, at all times be in your yellow speedo's as you get a better mining bonus....

.....He said every single person here does it?!!

i just bought 7 pairs from his eBay shop.....

[i just couldn't think up a decent contest] :D
Sparky
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sparky »

Well done for the big donation pal!
If at first you don't find a mission ore, try and try again :)