Spam, Spam, Bacon Egg & Spam

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Spam, Spam, Bacon Egg & Spam

Post by Coops »

Recently sat down and caught a re run of the One Down Five to go Monty Python. Their re-enactment of the classic Spam scene triggered a voice in the back of my head. This morning I sought out our trusty spam filter and was fairly amazed that so far THIS YEAR alone it has tracked and stopped : 91,131 spam's related to various sections of Core-Exiles.

That doesn't count the spam emails we get to our various official emails and my personal CE address. The damn spam bots are getting really good as well. So a little thought to the poor old Spam detectors here at CE - Thanks to them we lead a spam free existence! :)

Coops

P.S if you missed it and are a Monty Python Fan - catch a re-run of the recent show. As an ageing dev I was in stitches in some parts. But I may be showing my age. Wink, wink, nod, nod.- Know what I mean ;)
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Droffy
CE STAFF
CE STAFF

Re: Spam, Spam, Bacon Egg & Spam

Post by Droffy »

I'm a huge Python fan myself.. So guess we are both showing our age lol.
IN 1066 Harold Lost an Eye. In 1805 Nelson lost His life and in 2014 Droffy Lost his marbles