Exciting Mech Update

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

Exciting Mech Update

Post by Gus Givens »

by Mike Fingal on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:42 am

Hi viewers, I'm Mike Fingal bringing you all the news from around the galaxies right here, right now. We will shortly be bringing you all the news from the Zero-G Soccer league. But first, we have more exciting news from Power Forge Productions. Once again, I was invited to the office of Varin Yowt so he could enlighten us all with regard to the proposed return of mech warfare.

Hello Varin. So, just what have you got planned?

Hi Mike, well work has been going on behind the scenes for some weeks now and it looks like things are finally starting to come together. There are a few rules and legalities that need to be ironed out, but we're nearly there.

That's great. And do you have a location for this endeavour yet?

The building work is just being completed as we speak Mike. The Mech assembly office is just having the finishing touches applied and should be open any day soon. We've chosen Grelia as the first location but we may introduce more as time goes by.

That's excellent. And do you have the mech battle area constructed yet?

Yes Mike its under way, we are building a whole town from scratch, every street, town house, mall, school and just about everything else is in place, just ready for the mechs to tear up. A lot of work is going into making this project work Mike, the town will be perfect, right down to the last detail.

We even have clothes, electrical goods and food stores in the malls, all fully stocked. But a word to the wise, anyone thinking about squatting there should be aware that in a short time, thousands of tonnes of angry, hot, destructive metal will be crashing through. And it's not gonna be pretty!

Wow! Well thank you Varin for taking the time to speak with us and for this exciting news.

No problem Mike.

Well there you have it viewers, more exciting news about the return of mech warfare. Now I'm off to paint my model of the series 6 mech warrior while you watch something about some sport or something....Mike Fingal awayyyyyyyyy......

Are we done?........can I go paint my mech now?