Inside the Cockpit part III

Game Role Playing Storyline news posts from ISN News. Gus Givens and his staff will keep you updated on the latest news and rumours within the Universe.
Gus Givens
CE ISN Reporter

Inside the Cockpit part III

Post by Gus Givens »

by Mike Fingal on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:40 pm

hi viewers, I'm Mike Fingal bringing you all the news from around the galaxies right here, right now. Shortly we will be bringing you all the news from the Ashar press conference, but first, we have another exciting installment from Ayrkuhl and Scott 'Winner' Killane.

Hello again folks, So far we have seen Scott Killane in his element, in the garage, we've met his team and seen his ship. But what does he do when he is not racing or doing something related to his ship? In this episode we visit his home, a gorgeous mansion built into the side of a cliff face that provides a stunning panoramic vista of the floor of Fordray's Canyon, and so we continue to go Inside the Cockpit!

The house is built into the side of a cliff wall, at an altitude of approximately 400meters and the only way up is via an express elavator. As you ride up in the lift, it becomes clear just how spectacular this place is. Once at the top we emerge into his home, a giant hallway leads into several different rooms, and Scott wasted no time in taking me to the crowning achievement of his home, an amazing living room that has 20ft tall plastiglass windows that gives the impression you could just walk out over the edge. An unnecessarily large holovid display and trimmed sofas give the feel of elegance whilst maintaining the bachelor pad atmosphere.Then upstairs and into the bedroom, again, over-sized with an exterior balcony:

Hey Scott!

Yep?

How is it that no-one has ever fallen over the edge of the balcony?

A-ha, come out and I'll show you. See, there is an invisible force field that surrounds the exterior wall, nothing is going out or coming in.

After a brief tour of the rest of the house, he finally took me to his favourite room of the house......the Trophy room.

As you walk in, there are hundreds upon hundreds of Plaques, Medals and Trophies, he stopped in the doorway, and just as I was about to walk in he put his arm out across my chest and said:
Shhhhhhhhhh!, just look!

After a brief silence, He walked in and I followed closely behind.

So which trophy is your favourite, Scott?

Well champ, this is the first WWWC trophy I won, it still carries a lot of special significance for me. Since then each WWWC has taken it's pride of place, and as you can see there is plenty more space for many more trophies too.

There aren't any silver or bronze trophies, how come?

Would ruin the colour scheme wouldn't it? I dont want to keep those, silver goes to the first loser, and bronze?.........well I would rather not take part. Gold = Winner, simple as that.

So what do you enjoy doing in your spare time?

Believe it or not I actually enjoy watching a lot of sports. I love the GHL, and have followed the Messor Scorpions as long as I can remember. As for company, I have lots of friends who come and go, though I do like my own space occasionally, allows me to get focussed.

And what about women and kids?

WOMEN AND KIDS!!!!!! there is plenty of time for that, I enjoy my life at the moment, so why would I change it?

Well Scott, thanks for the tour, a lovely place indeed.

Your welcome Champ.

So there we go folks, you have seen his garage and his house, and beneath the brash confident exterior, there is an ordinary guy who just happens to be good at what he does because of his attitude.

Next time out we are heading to Welling, for the Mondavi Cup. You do not want to miss this one! Ayrkuhl out.

Thanks once again Ayrkuhl, another stunning report. And now over to the Ashar press conference and Bex Gregory.