my extended absence

General Discussions about Core-Exiles and pretty much anything off-topic. All we ask when posting, is that you remember we have a family audience.
Alan Sinclair

my extended absence

Post by Alan Sinclair »

A few of may have noticed I have been absent from the game. I wish to apologize to my guildmates for not informing them of the situation. personal illness was the start, I am better now, but a few months ago my mom was told she has stage 2 uteren cancer. I have been dealing with all the problems that go along with it. tomorow is her surgery along with some chemo to follow once again I will be absent from the game and hope to return to full time playing by the end of December. to my guildmates and all my brother and sisters in the CE GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING
The pact is to Defend. but when life loses its value and is taken for naught then the pact is to avenge
Zoorland

Re: my extended absence

Post by Zoorland »

Hope your mother's surgery goes well, Alan.
Bloodskye
CE Official Supporter

Post by Bloodskye »

Tell her a very random stranger hopes for the best for her
You read my sig. That's enough social interaction for one day.
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

Alan, thanks for dropping in, when RL keeps you so busy. All the best for you and your mom.
Flynch

Post by Flynch »

I wish the best for you and your family!
/= Killed 1st Alien at Level 46 @1,000+ Kills Now =\ /= Flynch Has Reached Lvl - 74 =\
Tue July 17th 2012 Opened My Settlement (A LoOnY biN)
Link to info about my settlement A LoOnY biN = viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1264
Alan Sinclair

Post by Alan Sinclair »

The surgery was a sucess they got all the cancer and she is healing well, we will start chemo as a precaution in january when she is stronger. I thank everyone for thier good wishes and thougts :)
The pact is to Defend. but when life loses its value and is taken for naught then the pact is to avenge
mropso

Post by mropso »

I am glad to hear things went well. I hope the future treatment is equally successful.