Official Sales November!

This section covers latest updates and changes within the game. Posts here are made by the Developers and if you only read 1 Section - make it this one!
Coops
Site Admin

Official Sales November!

Post by Coops »

OK, who stole October! Geeesh! I turn around and its gone lol.

Well that can only mean its November and time to roll out the November Festive items and also for those of you lucky enough to find them the MOVEMBER tokens! These will be in game loots and rewards.

NOVEMBER DISCOUNT
Last month we gave you an October Discount code, so lets do the same this month, don't forget to add it at stage 2 of the checkout adding the code into the box provided will remove 25% off your total basket. (not including gift certificates)

NOVEMBER 25% DISCOUNT CODE

MOVEMBER_ROCKS

(Please note that's a M not an N to help raise awareness to MOVEMBER! https://uk.movember.com/

Jot down the code (exactly as written above) and use it on STEP 2 of the check out process in the CE Store. You will see a Discount Coupon Section directly after the 'Your Total' box. This section is for you to add this type of Code.

Enter the code in the box provided and continue with the checkout. The 25% discount will be applied automatically. As usual don't forget in the Captain Box at the bottom of that page to add your Captain name for the item or items to be delivered too.

You can use the Code as many times as you like within the month of November (2015).

Normal Bonus Prize for Store orders (after discount) £5.00 or more :

Festive Bonus Pack (incl fuzzy friend) :)
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
4 X Festive Points for Every £ spent

Plus....

NOVEMBER SPECIAL REWARD
I have written a more concise and informative PRIMER for the Christmas Tokens :

Over here : viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1633

Please review the Primer before asking questions :)

So there you have it - Spend £5.00 or more and get a small bumper festive pack, spend over £25.00 and receive a December Resource Token. stash these away till December and splash out on resources hard to find or simply fill your boots in the resources you want the most.

Happy Hunting !

Coops

* P.S a reminder on the use of Gift Certificates relating to Bonus Prizes. Read Me
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Coops
Site Admin

Re: Official Sales November!

Post by Coops »

Bump, Bump Tis the season to support your Favourite Sci-Fi Browser Game!

Normal Bonus Prize for Store orders (after discount) £5.00 or more :

Festive Bonus Pack (incl fuzzy friend) :)
20 X Festive Tokens
10 X 30% Booster Pack
4 X Festive Points for Every £ spent

£25.00 or more and get your Coopers Token and this year a Christmas Resource Token as well!

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!