Crafting

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Sparky
CE Official Supporter

Crafting

Post by Sparky »

Please, please, please can we add one more selection to the crafting process....just one coops please!
At the moment we can either select
When building things.
I would really like a

as an additional joice please God of the Core. This would really speed things up, especially when building thousands of things.

I will come and deliver a special gift to your house, down south if you slot this in for me boss man!
I am going down that way for Chrimbo anyway and it would be extremely cool to meet the CE God in person! LOL

Anyway fly safe and well done on all you do.
If at first you don't find a mission ore, try and try again :)
pikolinianita

Re: Crafting

Post by pikolinianita »

Could be nice.

Paid add-on, which would allow to craft 20 units, or even any amount in range 1-20 (drop-down list, or something). Or better, two versions, cheap (any amount 1-10), medium (1-20). And Expensive with option to build 2 items per click (items, not modules).
Pablem
CE Official Supporter

Post by Pablem »

I am of mixed mind about this.

If this were to be added, I would prefer 25 or 50...no half measures.
There are many times when I'm creating 200-300 of something multiple times over.
A single Fang 3 requires (and one kind captain has requested 3 of these)
240 Stabiliser Gyro T1
200 Cannon Armour R1
and 150-180 of several other modules.
And this starts early when you start providing industrial extractor sets to people and are building out those small drill rigs and hopper units (112 each).

Of course, you must also own the responsibility if you click 20 instead of 10 and you just lost the 1200 Refined Trisiolate Gas that you needed elsewhere in the build. A flexible input device, be it drop down or free text increases the frequency errors will be made.
Shipbuilder Pablem Chief Entrepreneur, Citrus Enterprises
HQ located at Citrus Pass, Tig
Career Crafter
pikolinianita

Post by pikolinianita »

Pablem wrote:A flexible input device, be it drop down or free text increases the frequency errors will be made.
So it has to be POD, if you are drunk - unequip ;)