Gleso Eviction

Make a suggestion & let the community sound it out. Almost all the best activities in game came initially from a player suggestion!
Achilleos
CE Official Supporter

Gleso Eviction

Post by Achilleos »

Having just stupidly clicked on the evict button instead of the management button on my own factory in my own Gleso Industry unit - losing a practically full load of productivity, could we PLEASE have a confirm button to stop us ( or is it just me who's this stupid, lol ) from making this mistake in the future.
aRJay
CE Official Supporter

Re: Gleso Eviction

Post by aRJay »

I thought evict just kicked the production into the stores!

At least that is what I thought had happened last time I did it to myself.

But it would be nice to have anyway.
Lvl 114: Settlement Diaspar (L6): Guild Intelliquest

"For scientific leadership, Scott; for swift and efficient travel, Amundsen; but when you are in a hopeless situation, when there seems to be no way out, get on your knees and pray for Shackleton."
Coops
Site Admin

Post by Coops »

At this time the message the player gets is this :
Captain,

This is a notification from Gleso Management on $location. The owner of the settlement has evicted your Factory from the local Gleso Installation. The Factory in question has been shuttled directly to your ship and placed back in to your ships store.

Any resources this factory may have been holding were confiscated by Gleso Management as part of the agreement Subsection 5 Clause B.

We would like to thank you for your business and would ask that any further correspondence is taken up with the settlement owner.

Gleso Management
I think the best bet here would be for me to simply ensure the goods (in the hopper) are placed in the local store. As you all know I'm not a keen idea of yes / no. Slippery Slope we add it for one thing and I have 50 PM's a week asking for it all over the place lol.

I'll add this to my list for next week.

Coops
A Walk in the Woods helps me relax and release the tension from a hard day at the code.
The fact that I'm dragging a body behind me should be irrelevant!
Sukayo
CE Official Supporter

Post by Sukayo »

thanks, Coops